I'm still new at this bloging and I couldn't figure out how to make it a seprate page. I'm posting my monthly support here and then I'll change it once I get some help on it!! Below that I have ways you can make payments through my YWAM Account in Tyler Texas. If you would like to pay others ways you can contact me at JNHendershott@gmail.com and we can work that out.
Monthly budget
Staff Fees- $300
Insurance- $126
Credit Card payments- $70
Laundry – $20
Phone/Internet- $30
Groceries - $100
Total- $646 monthly
Goal for monthly support- $1000
Debt to pay off- about $1,800
*The goal for monthly is more then needed so I can start saving for future ministry, paying off debt, and going to events such as staff retreats and conferences.
All of my support will now be going through the YWAM Tyler base in Texas. There are a few different ways you can send money in through my YWAM account. I will list the different ways below with some instructions. Every time that you send in money you will receive a tax-deductible receipt, and a self-addressed return envelope that you will be able to use for the next month. Here are the different ways that you can send your support.
: Checks :
All checks must be written out to YWAM. You cannot put my name anywhere on the check. Instead, please write my first and last name on a separate piece of paper and place it with the check. Then mail to:
Accounting Department
PO Box 300
Garden Valley, TX 75771-3000
:Automatic Withdraw:
If you would like YWAM to automatically withdraw support from your bank account on a monthly basis you can set it up with the accounting office. There is no extra charge by giving automatically you just need to let them know how much you’ll be giving monthly. To set this up you need to contact YWAM Tyler and you can do that a few different ways. The phone number is 903-882-5591 and the office is open weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm Central Standard Time. Or you can email them at patrobinson@ywamtyler.org. They will be more then happy to help you out.
: Credit Card:
You can also use your credit card to send support. Just call 903-882-5591 and the office is open weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm Central Standard Time.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This blog is eeeeever so pretty!
Post a Comment